2023 SIERRA 1500
LIGHT-DUTY PICKUP TRUCK
SIERRA DENALI ULTIMATE
THE MOST ADVANCED AND LUXURIOUS SIERRA EVER
WORLD'S FIRST SIX-FUNCTION MULTIPRO TAILGATE
BEST IN CLASS
CREW CAB FRONT HEAD AND LEG ROOM
BEST-IN-CLASS 4WD DIESEL TOWING CAPACITY
A SOPHISTICATED AND CONNECTED DRIVING EXPERIENCE
The seriously advanced Sierra 1500 offers the intuitive tech, with over 40" diagonal of combined driver-focused digital displays, GMC Connected Services and GMC Pro Safety to help you stay confident and connected.
Inside Sierra 1500, large, gorgeous screens enhance your driving experience, offering more than 40" diagonal of combined driver-focused digital displays - the most in its class.
DRIVER FOCUSED DIGITAL DISPLAYS
- Available 13.4" diagonal centre touch-screen - including Sierra's latest infotainment with available Google built-in compatible
- Available 12.3" diagonal customizable Driver Information Centre
- Available 15" diagonal Head-Up Display
UP TO 14 AVAILABLE CAMERA VIEWS
Camera views to help you tow with confidence.
GMC PRO SAFETY
Sierra can help enhance your awareness of the road and surrounding vehicles with GMC Pro Safety, a suite of advanced collision-avoidance and driver-assistance technologies, which comes standard on all Sierra trims.
ONSTAR AND CONNECTED SERVICES PLAN
Remote Access Plan includes remote technology such as Remote Key Fob, Vehicle Locate, On-Demand Diagnostics and Send-to-Vehicle Navigation.
- Remote Access Plan is standard on all trims
- Connected Vehicle Plan includes connectivity for available In-Vehicle apps, Remote Access Plan and In-Vehicle Wi-Fi Hotspot data.
- Connected Vehicle Plan is standard with Denali Ultimate, Denali and AT4X
- OnStar Safety and Security Plan includes access to the OnStar Guardian App, Automatic Crash Response, Emergency Services, Crisis Assist, Roadside Assistance, and Stolen Vehicle Assistance.
- OnStar Safety and Security Plan is standard with Denali Ultimate, Denali and AT4X
DENALI ULTIMATE LUXURY
Inside, Sierra Denali Ultimate is elevated by an Alpine Umber interior with full-grain leather seating and embossed topographical map patterns of Mt. Denali's summit. Experience ultra-premium finishes including laser-etched Paldao wood, aluminum and chrome trim accents. Details such as a leather-trimmed instrument panel, door panels and a microsueded headliner further serve to distinguish it with a level of craftsmanship that is the epitome of Professional Grade.
The spacious, comfortable cabin features innovative driver-centre technologies such as a Bose Sound System with Richbass woofer with real wood trim and sophisticated accents.
ATHENTIC AT4 INTERIOR
Inside AT4, you'll find an athletic, purposeful interior designed for your active lifestyle. It features unique darkened trim and decor, perforated front leather seating surfaces in Jet Black with Kalahari accents and smart storage compartments.
LEVELED UP IN AT4X
Explore beyond the boundaries in ultra-premium style in AT4X's luxurious, Obsidian Rush interior. With full-grain leather seating and technical-grain leather accents, AT4X's athletic and purposeful interior is crafted with premium details such as red double-needle stitching and ceramic white accents, balanced with the distinguished character of authentic Vanta Ash wood.
Sierra SLT's interior is defined by premium materials featuring refined details such as available 10-way power-adjustable front bucket seats with perforated front leather appointments.
SIERRA ELEVATION: REFINED RUGGEDNESS
Elevation features a standard cloth interior with front 40/20/40 bench seat with covered armrest and under-seat storage. Front bucket seats with leather appointments and tech-savvy features such as wireless charging are available.
Sierra's powerful profile and distinctive stance turn heads and make a statement on the jobsite, out on the town or whatever life leads you.
ELEVATION'S BOLD EXTERIOR
Stand out with Sierra Elevation's monochromatic exterior with a glass-black grille.
UNMISTAKABLE DENALI STYLE
Sierra Denali's harmonious proportions, confident stance and premium chrome accents create an unmistakable look that make an impression everywhere you go.
STAND APART IN DENALI ULTIMATE
Head-turning exterior features include many exclusives that help give that vehicle its signature look, including the Denali grille finished in Vader chrome and 22" 7-spoke ultra-bright machined wheels with bright chrome accents and dark paint.
AT4 ANSWERS THE CALL OF ADVENTURE
A tall, confident stance with a 2" factory-installed lift, mud-terrain tires, red recovery hooks and dark, distinguished details create a look that's as bold as Sierra AT4's.
AT4X: THE NEW FACE OF ADVENTURE
AT4X is ruggedly good-looking, featuring adventure-ready details such as 18" wheels with high-gloss black finish and Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac mud-terrain tires, available accessory rocker protection, grille design with dark nickel finish, AT4X badging and signature vertical red recovery hooks.
Sierra offers technology, powertrains and features to work hard, play hard or explore beyond the boundaries. Now, Sierra AT4X's advanced off-road capability is taking AT4 to the next level.
Standard on Pro, SLE and Elevation. Along with an 8-speed automatic transmission the 2.7L Turbo high-output delivers 310 horsepower and an impressive 430 lb-ft of torque.
- 310 horsepower
- 430 lb-ft of torque
- Max trailering: up to 4309 kg (9,500 lbs)
Standard on Sierra SLT and available on Elevation, SLE and Pro trims. With 355 horsepower and 383 lb-ft of torque, along with the 10-speed automatic transmission, this engine is ready for hard work or play.
- 355 horsepower
- 383 lb-ft. of torque
- Max trailering: up to 5080 kg (11,200 lbs)
Powerful and efficient, the 3.0L DuraMax Turbo Diesel mated with a 10-speed automatic transmission provides 305 horsepower and 495 lb-ft of torque to take on tough tasks with the power to tow up to 5987 kg (13,200 lbs).
Available on SLE, Elevation and SLE trims.
- Best-in-class diesel horsepower of 305
- 495 lb-ft. of torque
- 10.0/8.1 L/100 KM
- Active thermal management
- Best-in-class 4WD diesel towing capacity: up to 5897 kg (13,000 lbs)
- 10-speed automatic transmission
Paired with a 10-speed automatic transmission and delivering 420 horsepower and 460 lb-ft of torque, this engine has the serious power you need for big jobs or big fun.
Available on SLT trim.
- 420 horsepower
- 460 lb-ft of torque
- Dynamic Fuel Management
- Max trailering: up to 5897 kg (13,000 lbs)
- 10-speed automatic transmission
SIERRA AT4: OFF-ROAD WITHOUT COMPROMISE
AT4 offers powerful capability engineered to take on off-road obstacles and the tough backcountry.
- Factory-installed 2" suspension lift
- 2-Speed AutoTrac transfer case, automatic locking rear differential and skid plates
- Off-road-tuned Rancho monotube shock absorbers
- Distinct exterior design with black chrome accents
- Red vertical Recovery Hooks
- Off-road mud terrain-rated Goodyear Wrangler Tires
- 3.0L Duramax Turbo Diesel engine
- 6.2L Gas V8 engine is available
Sierra offers 4WD diesel towing capacity up to 5897 KG (13,000 lb.) along with a suite of available technological and vehicle features that come together to enhance your trailering experience.
AVAILABLE PROGRADE TRAILERING SYSTEM
The available ProGrade Trailering System brings a smart approach to putting your pickup to work. This intelligent system features trailering technologies to streamline the hitching and towing process, with integrated tools to help drivers take command. Sierra also offer available Trailer Side Blind Zone Alert that adds the blind zone area along the side of a compatible trailer and available GCW Alert. This can alert you to the estimated combined weight of the vehicle and trailer that may exceed the vehicle's GCWR, under certain circumstances.
Enjoy the experience of a seamless connected drive. GMC Connected Services elevates your ownership experience.
To help improve your trailering experience, Sierra's available In-Vehicle Trailering App offers custom trailer profiles, trailer statuses including available tire pressure and temperature monitoring, and more. The app is integrated and accessible through Sierra's Infotainment System, with features including:
- Create 5 custom trailer profiles based on trailer name, trailer type, trailer hitch type
- Phone companion app, myGMC mobile app adding convenience when outside the truck or trailer
- Trailer Tire Pressure Monitoring System that measures pressure and temperature (requires the installation of available trailer pressure monitor sensors)
- Trailer Light Sequence, which includes automatic lighting test sequence
- Maintenance reminders
- Step-by-step pre-departure checklists.
Available myGMC mobile app Trailering Features include:
Create and manage trailer profiles and even share with other compatible Sierra owners
- Trailer Light Test: Remotely activate trailer lights to ensure in working order
- Pre-departure checklist: Review a pre-departure checklist or create your own
- Trailer Load Calculator: Find out the combined weight of your truck and trailer for a confident towing experience
- Trailering health: View and receive alerts on key components of your trailer like tire pressure monitoring and trailer miles
- Trailering glossary: Quick reference to trailering-related materials
- Available ASA Electronics iN-Command Control System with Global Connect that can be accessed through the available myGMC mobile app
- The system allows owners to monitor and control a range of smart systems, such as water tank levels, HVAC controls and even power slide-outs, in recreational trailers equipped with this technology
MULTIPRO: PROFESSIONAL GRADE INNOVATION
The powerfully innovative available MultiPro Tailgate combines six convenient functions that help improve loading, unloading and accessing the cargo bed to make light work of almost any job.
CARBONPRO: BUILT FOR WHAT LIFE THROWS AT YOU
The available GMC CarbonPro bed features carbon-fibre composite material that provides excellent scratch, dent and corrosion resistance while offering available best in-class short bed cargo volume 1809 L (63.9 cu. ft.).